Monday, September 12, 2016

Filling Your Creativity Cup - OctPoWriMo 2016 Countdown

This weekend I left town for the foothills of Franklin, NC. and Helen, Ga. (they are only about an hour apart.) I didn't do anything poetry. I went crystal and stone shopping, I hiked up to Anna Ruby Falls, took oodles of photos, ate lots of food (good, not so good and some down right tasty!) and enjoyed perusing some of the shops. I was only gone about 30 hours but it was just what I needed.

Sometimes you have to get away, even if it is only two hours from where you live, to recharge your batteries and fill your creativity cup. My creative juices are flowing and I can't wait for OctPoWriMo to get here!

I hope you find time to get out of town, even if it is only for the day, to explore somewhere you've never been, it really makes a world of a difference.

Photo by Morgan Dragonwillow


Have you signed up yet? Take a moment and click on over to OctPoWriMo link up, and sign up today. Remember to tell all your poet friends and lover of words to come check it out by sharing the hashtag #OctPoWriMo across social media!

18 Days and Counting!

Peace,
Morgan Dragonwillow
Read, Dance, Write, Repeat.


Morgan Dragonwillow is a poet, author, encourager, and facilitator of magical circles. She is team leader at @StoryDam, #OctPoWriMo and #PoetsonthePage You can find her Playing with Words and dancing on her blog.
Yes she is on Google+ too!





Make sure you sign up to receive our updates, tips and prompts to share in all the poetry fun!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment