Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A to Z Poetry Word Prompts - A is for Awakening

We at Poets on the Page, decided to participate in the A to Z challenge combined with National Poetry Month and will be writing A to Z Poetry Word Prompts every day during April. We are linked up at the A to Z Challenge so we won't be having a linky of our own. We hope you will join us by linking up with the A to Z Challenge but even if you don't you can write for the prompts and share your link with us in the comments below.


A to Z Poetry Word Prompt

Awakening: Show us what awakening means to you. Do you feel like you are sleep walking through life? Do you know someone that is sleep walking through life?



Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge?

To learn more go to Blogging A to Z Challenge and visit the other participants!


8 comments:

  1. Cool prompt. I'm certainly awake after looking at the picture!

    Rhi
    scruffy-duck.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhi, yes, it is rather bright isn't it. :D

      Delete
  2. Love that picture. I don't plan to sleep walk through life. There's too much fun to be had. Besides, I doubt my kids would let me. :) Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl, I love creating art on my tablet and have found it very relaxing after a day of writing and social media. Glad to hear you are not sleep walking through life!

      Delete
    2. My thoughts exactly. On art, that is. And art on a tablet is not quite so messy as on a canvas.

      P..S.: Your site accepts neither my openID nor my wordpress one. But here's the website where I'm doing the a to z challenge: http://eveonalimb.com

      Delete
    3. Not sure why it wouldn't accept your other IDs but I'm very glad you left your link. I very much enjoyed your Art is.. post. Thank you Margaret, for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  3. zzzzzzzzzzz Aaah - now I'm awake. Good prompt and food for thought. I'm #1696 on the A to Z list. Come visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand people asking someone to check out their number in the A to Z list. Why not just leave a link to your page and make it easier? Thanks for stopping by and sharing word love!

      Delete