Thursday, October 18, 2012

Writing Poetry Prompt Day 18 - Time

Time, you never seem to have enough unless you are doing something you don't want to do and then it seems to stretch on forever. You are now into the downhill side of writing poetry daily for the month of October. Have you found the time to write poetry everyday this month?


I unfortunately let other things get in the way. I'm not going to be hard on myself and I hope you won't either if you haven't written a poem a day. I have written more poetry than ever before in a short period of time and we still have twelve days left of October.


Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by, not slowly either, but with ropes of steam and spark-spattered wheels and a hoarse roar of power or terror.  It's passing, yet I'm the one who's doing all the moving.  ~Martin Amis



Prompt: Time, do you have too much, too little or just the right amount? Write about your relationship with time. Tell us the joys and pains of time in your life.

Word Prompt: Time

Sentence Starters:

If I had enough time I would...

Time is...

Have fun exploring time with words. Come back and link up, visit your neighbors, but most of all enjoy writing your poetry.

Peace,
Morgan


Thank you for sharing and recommending before you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment