Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Poetry Challenge - Tip 2

Wow, I didn't realize there were so many different kinds of poetry. I hope you checked out Shadow Poetry because it is a wealth of information. I haven't decided yet which type of poetry I will be doing for the Poetry Writing Challenge. Most likely I will do several; keep it interesting.

I have gone back and forth as to whether or not to post a group in Facebook for the #OctPoWriMo and I have just decided that I will create it especially for those that don't have a blog. That way if you really want to participate, and you don't have a blog but you have a Facebook page, then you can still participate. I decided to name it, Writing Poetry Group instead of OctPoWriMo because then we could use it for our poetry writing all year long instead of just during this challenge. Feel free to join me there and other poetry writers.

Tip Two: Decide where you will display your poetry.

If you don't have a blog and decide you would like to create one for your poetry, I suggest taking a look at some of the other writers, poets, and authors to get some ideas. My main suggestion would be to use your name for your blog. That way no matter what you are writing/blogging about it is all you and you don't have to worry about getting a different domain name.

An interesting place to find other poets that are blogging - Poets Who Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment